|Region :||Southern Tunisia|
|Guide :||Sami HARIZE, ONTT License N°1888|
|Duration :||3 days|
|Mileage from Tunis||311.9 mi.|
|Meeting Point||Arranged according to customer needs|
|Included :||Transport by car, gasoline, driver and depreciation of the vehicle, parking costs, entrance fees to all the sites and monuments offered by the excursion program, photo permission costs, customer assistance, meals and Lunch Packages except drinks, overnight stays in hotels, guiding for cultural and classic tours, client declaration and safety procedures. Tips not compulsory and not included.|
|Cost :||On estimate|
|Contact :||+216 98 368 817|
– Early departure from Tunis.
– Stop at the amphitheatre of El Djem.
– Driving to Matmata.
– Visit of the troglodyte dwellings of Matmata.
– Visit to the first set of the film “Star Wars” in Matmata at the Hotel Idriss.
– Departure for Douz; the gate of the desert.
– The ride on the back of camels to explore the dunes of the Grand Erg Oriental (The Sahara)
– Crossing of Chott El Djérid (The largest salt desert in North Africa)
– Arrival in Tozeur and overnight.
– The medina and the souk of Tozeur dates.
– The day in a Land Rover.
– Visit to the Chebika Valley oasis and its waterfall.
– Visit to the mountain oasis of Tamerza and its waterfall.
– The tracks with the Land Rover.
– Visit of the Midès Canyon, near the Algerian border.
– Onk Jemal.
– The high dunes of Onk Jemal in a Land Rover.
– The scenery of the Star Wars village in the middle of the desert.
– Overnight in Tozeur.
– Early departure.
– Driving to the Hautes Steppes region.
– Visit of the archaeological site of Sbeïtla. The following monuments will be visited: the triumphal arch of the Tetrarchy, the two Byzantine fortifications, the oil press, the church of Saints Gervase, Protase and Tryphon, the Roman Baths, the church of Servus and its chapel, the Forum and its triumphal entry, the triple capitol complex, the Christian sector: the church and chapel of Vitalis, the church of Bellator and the chapel of Jucundus, the Roman theatre.
– Continue to central Tunisia.
– Stop in Kairouan: photo stop at the Great Mosque.
– Return to Tunis.
The excursions and packages as specified are normally fixed but can be adjusted and modified on demand and if there are specific needs. For any additional information about one or many excursions/packages and/or for any price estimation for your circuit we invite you to contact us through the form on the left. Depending on the needs for the excursion and on the availability of involved third party parsons, the guide can if necessary make small adjustments to the tour contents. If the case, the customer will be notified by email. On the excursions level, tips are neither compulsory nor included.
Sami HARIZE - Professional National and Accredited Guide
: Sidi Bou Said
: +216 98 368 817
Tunisia is presented to you by a national professional guide licensed by the ONTT. Excursions and Cruise Tous in Tunisia have been prepared in which you will discover the archaeological and cultural heritageof Tunisia : ruins of Dougga, Thuburbo Majus, Carthage, EL Djem and the museums (Bardo, etc.). This new type of tourism is aimed at individuels and special groups who seek an itinerary tailored specifically to their interests | Sami HARIZE | Tunisia Discovery | Visit Tunisia | Travel Tunisia | Tourism Tunisia | Cultural Tourism Tunisia | Guide Tunisia | Msc Cruise Tunisia | Costa Cruise Tunisia | Carnival group Tunisia | VIP Tourism Tunisia | Hotel Tunisia